Equipping U Winter 2014
What is Equipping U?
Wednesday nights at FBC Rock Hill are for Equipping You to serve and minister in the church and throughout the world. From worship preparation to missions’ education, including small group Bible studies; there is something for everybody. Unless otherwise noted all Equipping U ministry begins at 6:30pm.
Wednesday Night Supper Menu & Sign-Ups
Equipping U Winter 2014 Sign-Ups
Winter 2014 - New Classes Starting Jan 8.
- Resolving Conflict – 316, Kristen Baker
- Led by Christian counselor, Kristen Baker
- The Essentials to Effective Prayer – 210, Jamie Burdette
- Do you sometimes wonder if God hears–let alone answers–your prayers? Do you ask yourself, What’s the point of praying? Do you long to experience the power of prayer in your daily life? Find the keys to an effective prayer life in this compelling study that explores both God’s expectations of you and His promises to you when it comes to prayer.
- A Bible Study for Deacons - 322, Steve Hogg
- Closed Group - Deacons Only.
- A Life Well Lived – 318, Steve Polk
- This study of the book of Ecclesiastes will help you deal with real life questions like: When bad things happen, is it because I lack faith? How do I deal with the uncertainty of life? Where is God when bad things happen? How can I keep from becoming bitter toward God?
- Financial Peace – 315, Will Beaty(Cost: $99)
- Financial Peace University does an excellent job of presenting financial information in a way that is easy to understand in a small group format. Everyone can benefit from this program, regardless of age (whether you are 21 or 61), income (whether you make $12,000 or $100,000 per year) and marital status. Everyone benefits from FPU! Sign up here.
- CSI: Christian Scene Investigation – 320, Steve Claiborne
- "...The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God....' " Psalm 14:1 " 'Present the case for your idols,' " Says the LORD. 'Let them show what they can do,' says the King of Israel." Isaiah 41:21 In this course, we will examine evidence for Christianity and expose the misleading evidence perpetrators plant to corrupt the investigation. As we gather clues and test them against reality, we will discover why Christianity can legitimately set forth its case as the only true faith. This course is a must for any Christian seeking to witness to the skeptic or answer his/her own questions about why Christians believe what they believe.
- What Can We Learn About Angels, Demons and Satan – 308, Gene Phillips
- What can we learn about Angels, Demons, and Satan? The purpose of this course is to awaken all of us to the inescapable reality of angelic and demonic activity and the necessity that we prepare for the battle in which we are engaged.
- The Prayer Force – 325, Rachel Titus & Betty Spradley
- Meet with the Prayer Force to pray for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit on us as individuals, our church, our city, state and nation. Everyone welcome!
- New Path Divorce Care – 302/304, Frank & Charlotte Elliott
- Applying Biblical principles to divorce & separation recovery.
- Worship Choir Practice – Choir Room, Steve White
- Orchestra Practice– Worship Center, Scott McGuire
- These two teams meet each week to prepare themselves to lead the congregation in worship on Sunday mornings.
- Crazy Love – 321, Monieca Hogg (Cost: $19)
- This study will help you think through God's intense, relentless love and how that love should transform every aspect of your being. The thoughts and questions in this study will help you examine your life and take important steps in pursuing God. So, come journey with us for 8 weeks as we study God's amazing love and our appropriate response to it.
- Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World – 319, Karen Olson (Cost: $10)
- Finding intimacy with God in the busyness of life. An invitation for every woman who feels she isn't godly enough . . . isn't doing enough . . .
- For Tuesday Morning Bible Studies – Click Here
- Small Groups - APEX
- Small Groups are a great time for students to come together and grow closer to God and each other in a safe environment where they can discuss issues they deal with every day.
- Choir (K-5) – 323, 6:00pm-6:30pm
- Elementary age choir meet to prepare to lead the church in worship from time to time.
- Trailblazers (K-5) – DOCK
- An exciting time of worship, Bible study and missions training in age appropriate setting.
- Trailblazers (Babies – PreK) – Preschool Hall
- Trailblazers for Preschoolers include elements of music/choir training as well as missions’ education at their level with fantastic teachers who love kids.