Women's Bible Study
The Women's ministry will be offering the following weekly Bible studies for women of all ages in our church and in our community. Childcare will be available for Tuesday morning studies. Scholarships are available. Bring your friends and neighbors. Sign-up by filling out the form at the bottom or by calling the church office at (803) 327-7181. Please feel free to contact Annette Bennett at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Wednesday Evenings (Begins Jan. 8th) @ 6:30 p.m.
- Fresh Encounter – Various Classes/Teachers (Duration: 7-weeks)
- Come join us as we work through the Fresh Encounter small group material.
- Sign-Up for Wednesday Night Classes here.
Tuesday Mornings (Begins Jan. 7) @ 9:00 A.M. in The Rock
- Sacred Parenting – Led by Kim Manning
- What if one of God's primary intentions for you as a parent isn't about successfully raising perfect children, but about you becoming more holy? In Sacred Parenting Gary Thomas illustrates how God can transform lessons in raising children into opportunities to grow in the image of Christ. It will help you rediscover parenting from a different perspective: as a method of spiritual formation expressly designed by God to shape your soul in ways you could not imagine!
- Gideon: Your Weakness, God's Strength - Led by Claire Eisentrout (Cost: $13)
- Gideon, we may think about his 300 soldiers or the fleece he laid out under the evening sky. But Gideon's story is so much bigger than that—bigger than any one man and his mark on Israel's history. Like everything else in the Bible, this is a story about God and His people. His love for them, as well as His strength operating in spite of their weakness—even through their weakness. This study will encourage you to recognize your weakness as the key that the Lord gives you to unlock the full experience of His strength in your life. Instead of ignoring, neglecting, or trying to escape your weaknesses, see them as the gifts that they are, given specifically and strategically by God to unlock the door of God's strength.