Free Financial Workshop
Date: Sunday, January 26
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Location: Room 302-304
Led by Michael Baker and Jay Rinehart. You may sign up on the Connect Card on Sundays, or by texting MWISE to 803-310-4455.
Let’s be honest – money is an important part of life – and many of us haven’t been taught much about how to manage it. We need a safe place to learn and ask questions. That’s why we’re offering a free financial workshop.
You’ll learn about:
- New legislation that impacts retirement accounts, charitable giving and estate planning.
- Updates on 401k plans and IRAs
- Tax and Gifting strategies
- Investing in your 40s and beyond
- How to prepare for the next financial downturn and much more….