FIRST KIDS WEEKLY ACTIVITIES
Infants - Preschooler Sunday Mornings:
Infants - Preschooler-age children will have the option of attending during both the 9:45 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. service times.
Where do I go once I arrive on campus?
- Enter through the main entrance outside the Worship Center and walk downstairs to the DOCK computers. Mrs. Holly will check you in and give you your pickup tag and a squirt of hand sanitizer.
- Children will go directly to their assigned classroom. A list of class locations will be posted on the DOCK computers. (At this time, we have mixed age groups.)
- Preschoolers will no longer be served a snack during their class time.
- Parents will go to the same classroom to pick up their children at the end of the class. We ask, when possible, that only one parent come to pick up the child. This will help with physical distancing.
Should my child attend or stay home?
- If they have a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever or chills, muscle or body aches, vomiting or diarrhea, or a new loss of taste or smell- Then YES please keep them home to be sure they are not contagious.
Want to volunteer to serve?
5K - Third Graders Sunday Mornings:
Class for Elementary children will last from 9:45 a.m.- 10:45 a.m. Children are then picked up by a parent from class and can attend the 11:00 a.m. service with their families.
Come to the Dock on the first floor for check-in. Then we will direct you to your child’s class.