FIRST KIDS WEEKLY ACTIVITIES
We are so ready to see you on Sunday! Classes will last from 9:30 to 10:45 am. This will allow you time to pick your child up from their class and then attend the Worship Service together.
Each week, you will need to sign your child up if you want to secure one of the spots available for class the following Sunday.
How do I sign my child up for a class? (Click Links Below)
Where do I go once I arrive on campus?
- Enter through the main entrance outside the Worship Center and walk downstairs to the DOCK computers. Mrs. Holly will check you in and give you your pickup tag and a squirt of hand sanitizer.
- Children will go directly to their assigned classrooms. A list of class locations will be posted at the DOCK computers. (At this time, we have mixed age groups.)
- Preschoolers will no longer be served a snack during their class time.
- We are not requiring children to wear face coverings however your child is more than welcome to do so. Hand sanitizer will be available in each classroom.
- Parents will go to the same classroom to pick up their children at the end of the class. We ask, when possible, that only one parent come to pick up the child. This will help with physical distancing.
Should my child attend or stay at home?
- If they have a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever or chills, muscle or body aches, vomiting or diarrhea, or a new loss of taste or smell- Then YES please keep them home to be sure they are not contagious.
Want to volunteer to serve?