I want to give “THANKS” to our Lord for His blessings this past weekend. Some of the highlights for me were:
- Seeing everyone Sunday. Even with 2,000 people on campus, I was able to speak with a lot of them and it was great. I loved the way so many of you hung out before and after the services talking, taking photographs, eating donuts, and just being happy.
- Moriah Peters and her all girl band. She is talented and genuine. I was impressed by the time she spent talking with people after each service, especially the children. She was kind and made it easy for us to work with her. Several moms have commented that their daughters were empowered by seeing an all-girl band. Some new dreams were born.
- Salvation! Three adults committed their lives to Jesus Sunday. Praise God!
- Our staff and volunteers. Wow! Talk about a lot of people working hard to make it a great day. Each of them deserves a “high five.”
- Kids. Hundreds of kids were here Saturday for the egg hunt and they had a blast. One family arrived late and some kids shared their eggs with that little girl. God’s people are so good!
- My family. Monieca and I were blessed to have both of our children and their spouses, as well as both grandkids, with us for the weekend.
- Your prayers for me and my family. A lot is happening in our lives these days, but you are covering us with love and prayers. Again, God’s people are so good!
Enjoy some of the photos below from this weekend. See you Sunday.
Pastor Steve Hogg